oker Quotes About Pain || The joker || BJ ZEE Quotes
"Be careful what you tell people. A friend today could be an enemy tomorrow". Exactly why I never tell anyone my secrets, not even my best friend. If I don't want my enemies to know something, then my friends won't know it either. I won't write it anywhere, I won't say it out loud, I'll keep it to myself, because that's the safest place for such information. Remember, no one can blackmail you or control you in any way if they have no way of doing so. Before you tell someone something, even if they're your closest friend, first make sure you're comfortable with everyone in the world knowing about it. If you're not afraid of people finding out your secrets, people can't use them to control you. It's so simple, yet so many people place their trust in the wrong person and pay the price for it. Trust no one, especially the people closest to you, because they're the ones who know how to hit you where it hurts...

No comments: